This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

My Schedule

Started by Reilly Herbst, July 27, 2020 · 7 Replies · 138 Views

Reilly Herbst

I have been following this schedule for the past year, just making sure it makes sense.

Monday- 7 min warmup, upper body, legs, middle splits

Tuesday- 7 min warmup, core, handstand

Wednesday- front splits

Thursday- 7 min warmup, upper body, legs

Friday- 7 min warmup, core

Saturday- 7 min warmup, handstand, thoracic bridge

Sunday- rest

 

I also started adding the forearm exercises that Alessandro prescribed, usually after my upper body sessions.

MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ

Wow, upper body, legs and ms together, I probably would end up destroyed that day :lol:

Reilly Herbst

Hey Alessandro do you think my schedule has to much volume in it? Should I use coach Sommers recommended schedule instead?

Alessandro Mainente
19 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:

Hey Alessandro do you think my schedule has to much volume in it? Should I use coach Sommers recommended schedule instead?

I do not think, if you are in the foundations 2 regimens you can hold this one.

Reilly Herbst

I’m at the end of f1 in almost all the elements 

Alessandro Mainente
16 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:

I’m at the end of f1 in almost all the elements 

When you switch to F2 you can pass twice a week.

Reilly Herbst

Do I have to be in foundation 2 for every element to switch to twice a week?

Alessandro Mainente

Ideally if you can progress with the "once a week" schedule you can also stay with this one. increasing frequency is an option to overcome the plateau.