Hi Coach.
10000 words are inadequate to describe my admiration to you.
I of course bought the book, DVD and rings and I must say that your philosophy is all that I consider REALLY training and conditioning (and still felt like this before meeting).
However, I move from one note to your work: I have reached a level of strength very good, I can do 7 planche pushups on the wall and 3 with the rings and I also spent all progressions on static position (not straddle and manna) and legs (I would say that I'm back only hspu's progression).
How can you leave a hole so large to those who, like me, you train with dedication and passion 4 times a week according to the dictates of strength training from your book?
So, until my wrists start to really hurt me (I always used the pushup bars for static and push) I ask you to release Liquid Steel™ (I would say also essential for a healthy approach to exercise only) and maybe Dynamic Strength (I would say also of relative importance, but not always a good healthy).
Your answers on the forum, more comprehensive and relevant, your channel on Youtube and some videos relating to the matters I mentioned above, unfortunately, are not sufficient to bridge the cultural gaps with regard to training exerciser (i.e. on the web is easy to find exercises the wrists conditioning and their movements in space that they can do ... but here we talk about exercise and an operating philosophy that is totally detached from the mainstream, especially bodyweight).
In short, I love your dedication and your philosophy that has made possible my mental and physical transformation (and I'm sure, thousands of other people).
But please, do not let us all in vain, leaving holes which of course can only be filled by accident.
With love, admiration and a touch of envy for what they are and do, an Italian friend.
Tyrant
ps: sorry for my English but I used a translator... I hope it is understandable :wink: