I think I'm going to move to the next level. I've actually been on the PPP movement, but I tried that today and It felt pretty easy to me. I used to performed it before.
what do you think? form looks good?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Geonho Lee, July 23, 2020 · 4 Replies · 74 Views
I think I'm going to move to the next level. I've actually been on the PPP movement, but I tried that today and It felt pretty easy to me. I used to performed it before.
what do you think? form looks good?
Hey Geonho, try to keep your feet directly underneath you as you do your dips. On your iM, try to relax and let the weight of your body pull your shoulders open.
1 hour ago, Jeffrey Bittner said:Hey Geonho, try to keep your feet directly underneath you as you do your dips. On your iM, try to relax and let the weight of your body pull your shoulders open.
oh.. unfortunately, I've overestimate myself.. sorry. yes I got you and I'll correct them. I really appreciate it!
On 7/24/2020 at 3:19 PM, Jeffrey Bittner said:Hey Geonho, try to keep your feet directly underneath you as you do your dips. On your iM, try to relax and let the weight of your body pull your shoulders open.
@Alessandro Mainente
I've tried to correct it. what about this?
Good improvement!