This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Progression Rate

Started by Chris Karas, July 22, 2020 · 1 Replies · 113 Views

Chris Karas

It says here (https://my.gymnasticbodies.com/foundation-programs/): "We do not recommend advancing more than one step per week." The default Foundation 1 program has each Foundation workout (e.g. Foundation Core) scheduled twice per week. Every time I log a Foundation workout with all reps completed, it moves me to the next step. That means I'm advancing two steps per week, not one step per week. At this pace, I will complete each strength/mobility exercise progression in 4.5 weeks instead of 9 weeks. Is that OK?

Alessandro Mainente
6 hours ago, Chris Karas said:

It says here (https://my.gymnasticbodies.com/foundation-programs/): "We do not recommend advancing more than one step per week." The default Foundation 1 program has each Foundation workout (e.g. Foundation Core) scheduled twice per week. Every time I log a Foundation workout with all reps completed, it moves me to the next step. That means I'm advancing two steps per week, not one step per week. At this pace, I will complete each strength/mobility exercise progression in 4.5 weeks instead of 9 weeks. Is that OK?

Yes, it is correct.