This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Twisting Arch Up

Started by Geonho Lee, July 21, 2020 · 9 Replies · 144 Views

Geonho Lee

well... what's the point that I feel kind of a contraction? and am I doing it right?

I appreciate your advice in advance

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Try to keep your elbows pulled back behind your head as you do this one. Be careful not to let your knees bend.

Geonho Lee
2 hours ago, Jeffrey Bittner said:

Try to keep your elbows pulled back behind your head as you do this one. Be careful not to let your knees bend.

Ok thank you!

Geonho Lee
On 7/21/2020 at 1:27 PM, Jeffrey Bittner said:

Try to keep your elbows pulled back behind your head as you do this one. Be careful not to let your knees bend.

To be clear, I want to check the form again. what about this,coach?

Elbow pulled back and knee straightened, these are what I've focus on.

Jeffrey Bittner

Better job on the elbows and knees. Try not to let your body un-twist as you lower down. In other words, try to maintain your twist throughout the entire rep.

Geonho Lee
On 7/31/2020 at 2:36 PM, Jeffrey Bittner said:

Better job on the elbows and knees. Try not to let your body un-twist as you lower down. In other words, try to maintain your twist throughout the entire rep.

and could you tell me how does it be counted? if we look at the last video that I perform the exercise, could it be 6 reps?

Jeffrey Bittner

Yes, the @ symbol after the number of sets and reps means that you should do the required number on both sides. For example, 5x10@ means that you should do 10 reps on the right side and 10 on the left side.

Geonho Lee
On 7/31/2020 at 2:36 PM, Jeffrey Bittner said:

Better job on the elbows and knees. Try not to let your body un-twist as you lower down. In other words, try to maintain your twist throughout the entire rep.

I've just wanted to get my form checked in the mid progression.

thanks!

Alessandro Mainente
6 hours ago, Geonho Lee said:

I've just wanted to get my form checked in the mid progression.

thanks!

Nice work....interesting equipment adjustment!

Geonho Lee
8 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Nice work....interesting equipment adjustment!

haha thanks!! but I still really hope I can work out at a kind of calisthenics gym... lol