Reload week question

Started by George Traganidas 235308, July 20, 2020 · 4 Replies · 1,773 Views

George Traganidas 235308

I noticed that with the last few updates of the website there is no reload week anymore in the program. Currently I am doing Upper, Lower, Core & Handstand twice per week and the stretch series once per week. It is about 80-90 minutes per day. Should I aim to do a reload week once in a while? My thinking was to do just the stretch series during the reload week.

Thanks

Alessandro Mainente
4 hours ago, George Traganidas 235308 said:

I noticed that with the last few updates of the website there is no reload week anymore in the program. Currently I am doing Upper, Lower, Core & Handstand twice per week and the stretch series once per week. It is about 80-90 minutes per day. Should I aim to do a reload week once in a while? My thinking was to do just the stretch series during the reload week.

Thanks

Hi George, probably i are referring to Deload week. well, it depends on your current level, until you are in the level 1 deload week is not necessary.

George Traganidas 235308

@Alessandro Mainente I think that it is the auto-correct. Yes I am referring to the Deload week. I have currently started Level 2, that is why I am asking. What is your recommendation for Deload for Level 2? How often?

Thanks

Alessandro Mainente

Every 4 weeks, cut the reps in half and see if you still make progress when you came back.

George Traganidas 235308

Thanks