What is a good workout schedule to train these, just wondering what would be best?
Despite my name I can only hold a straddle planche for about 3 seconds. My press strength is pretty rubbish too but I'm not that flexible. At the minute I train planche and press strength on tuesdays thursdays saturdays and sundays.
When I train planche I usually do as many maximum holds as I can for up to 30 seconds total time in sets of ten seconds. so 3seconds x 3 three times.
For press I just try and lift. Now A few weeks ago I could press to handstand with non straddled (but slightly bent legs) then now I cannot do it for some reason. It is there I just seem to have lost it.
So what is the best way to train these things because I find it hard to gauge how tired the muscle groups are.
Also, is Pres strength using (or generally putting most pressure on) core muscles? I thought it was all in the shoulders?