This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
HS pe6
Started by Reilly Herbst, July 18, 2020 · 10 Replies · 108 Views
17 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:
Hey Reilly, the form is very nice. a little tip...in order to avoid any type of compensation on the lower back in the shoulder flexion try to put a little pillow under your lower-middle belly.
58 minutes ago, Reilly Herbst said:
MUch better, i think that the major obstacle is the IM for now.
Am I ready to move on? I'll keep the IM in my warmup.
NOt yes. IM needs more range of motion. mastery is shoulder width plus one hand on each side.
How does this look for mastery?
13 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:How does this look for mastery?
Ideally almost yes...how many kg here?
3 pounds on the bar
22 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:3 pounds on the bar
As for the press to handstand i suggest (as also Coach Sommer) to reach the 10% of your bodyweigth....in the long terms.
I’ll slowly build up to that in my warmup.