Hi guys :
I purchased a while ago the Foundation one course and I´m returning to it . I see now you have Warm up courses included in your other tracks but can you recommend a proper warm up before every F1 workout .?
thanks
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Alejandro Espinosa Sosa, July 17, 2020 · 3 Replies · 116 Views
Hi guys :
I purchased a while ago the Foundation one course and I´m returning to it . I see now you have Warm up courses included in your other tracks but can you recommend a proper warm up before every F1 workout .?
thanks
Hi Alejandro, a proper warmup for F1 was already discussed many times in the foundations one section. the correct way to approach it is:
-doing first 5' minute cardio
-then move your joint in a circle motion
-then controlled swings
-then you begin by doing the last mastered exercise for all the progression (upper body for example includes hollowback press progression and rope climbing progression). the number of reps is equal to the reps of the mastery. so if you have successfully completed the inclined pushup fro 5x15r you are going to do 15 reps of the inclined pushup for the hollowbackpress warmup...and so on
-as you progress over the different levels the warmup begins to be more complex. for now, take it easy as i have already mentioned.
Hi Alessandro,
Does mean only 1x15 reps of progression as a warmup?
Thanks in advance
yes.