If the form is OK, I think I'm gonna increase reps after about.. 1-2weeks
what do you think about this?
@Alessandro Mainente @Jeffrey Bittner
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Geonho Lee, July 17, 2020 · 4 Replies · 77 Views
If the form is OK, I think I'm gonna increase reps after about.. 1-2weeks
what do you think about this?
@Alessandro Mainente @Jeffrey Bittner
Your iM looks better. On your PE I recommend raising the bar behind your shoulders a notch or two. The purpose of the bar is to prevent you from piking your shoulders as you lift the legs.
On 7/18/2020 at 1:50 PM, Jeffrey Bittner said:Your iM looks better. On your PE I recommend raising the bar behind your shoulders a notch or two. The purpose of the bar is to prevent you from piking your shoulders as you lift the legs.
oh.. I got it, I didn't know about it. thank you so much!
On 7/18/2020 at 1:50 PM, Jeffrey Bittner said:Your iM looks better. On your PE I recommend raising the bar behind your shoulders a notch or two. The purpose of the bar is to prevent you from piking your shoulders as you lift the legs.
what bout this, coach?
Much better!