Are the incline row repetition counts supposed to be as fast as she counts? Am afraid I will injure myself jerking from rep to rep to stay at her tempo. I am used to slow and controlled repetitions.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by James Strack, July 13, 2020 · 1 Replies · 66 Views
Are the incline row repetition counts supposed to be as fast as she counts? Am afraid I will injure myself jerking from rep to rep to stay at her tempo. I am used to slow and controlled repetitions.
14 hours ago, James Strack said:Are the incline row repetition counts supposed to be as fast as she counts? Am afraid I will injure myself jerking from rep to rep to stay at her tempo. I am used to slow and controlled repetitions.
Hi James, you can focus on moving up 1 second, move back one second, stop at the bottom 1 second.