This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL/PE1 Seated Russian Twists

Started by Toma Tomov, July 10, 2020 · 3 Replies · 42 Views

Toma Tomov

Hi, everyone, thanks in advance for the help.

Seated Russian Twist

This is my 5th set of 30 reps of the Seated Russian Twists. It's the last set so it's the worst one, and I'm guessing any mistakes I make would be most apparent. I should also note that when I think a rep feels imperfect I redo it, so that's why you can see me actually going back a couple of times and adding 2 extra at the end for good measure. Anyway, thanks a lot for the help and please advise if I should stay here or move on.

Alessandro Mainente
12 hours ago, Toma Tomov said:

Hi, everyone, thanks in advance for the help.

Seated Russian Twist

This is my 5th set of 30 reps of the Seated Russian Twists. It's the last set so it's the worst one, and I'm guessing any mistakes I make would be most apparent. I should also note that when I think a rep feels imperfect I redo it, so that's why you can see me actually going back a couple of times and adding 2 extra at the end for good measure. Anyway, thanks a lot for the help and please advise if I should stay here or move on.

Hi Toma, can i ask you to post a front view? because from the side view it appears ok.

Toma Tomov

Hi Alessandro,

This is the front view.

Seated Russian Twist Front

Sorry, I had to record it late in the day, after doing construction and doing my HS work. Hope it's right.

Alessandro Mainente
14 hours ago, Toma Tomov said:

Hi Alessandro,

This is the front view.

Seated Russian Twist Front

Sorry, I had to record it late in the day, after doing construction and doing my HS work. Hope it's right.

Hey Toma, very nice spine mobility.....nice for you!!! well done.