This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL PE4 + iM

Started by Geonho Lee, July 10, 2020 · 6 Replies · 63 Views

Geonho Lee

and

which one is better??

iM

 

Is everything Ok? otherwise please some advice! thank you.

Jeffrey Bittner

As you rock you start to lose your hollow and begin to pike your hips. Try to hit a strong straddle hollow body position before starting to rock on each set. On your iM try to keep your hips elevated as you enter the table position.

Geonho Lee
2 hours ago, Jeffrey Bittner said:

As you rock you start to lose your hollow and begin to pike your hips. Try to hit a strong straddle hollow body position before starting to rock on each set. On your iM try to keep your hips elevated as you enter the table position.

oh I posted a wrong first video

it is this

I don't understand exactly about losing hollow... I've tried to keep the position. and I got you only about the problem, piking my hips.

so..  what causes the problem, losing hollow? I guess It might be because of hips piked and weak core strength?

 

Jeffrey Bittner

This looks a lot better, Geonho.

Geonho Lee
On 7/14/2020 at 1:03 PM, Jeffrey Bittner said:

This looks a lot better, Geonho.

just to be clear.. what do you think about this, coach?

I really appreciate it

 

Alessandro Mainente
3 minutes ago, Geonho Lee said:

just to be clear.. what do you think about this, coach?

I really appreciate it

 

Hey Geonho, i noticed that when you perform the rocks....a movement of the shoulder is always followed by a movement of the heels and vice versa...and this is the goal...nice work.

Geonho Lee
5 minutes ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hey Geonho, i noticed that when you perform the rocks....a movement of the shoulder is always followed by a movement of the heels and vice versa...and this is the goal...nice work.

thank you so much!