This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Core C1 lagging behind

Started by Richard Barnes, July 9, 2020 · 2 Replies · 73 Views

Richard Barnes

By the time I get to C1 Tuck-ups, I tend to be pretty fatigued and can't do as many as I could if I were fresh. Is this the way the course is designed or should I switch the order around so I'm hitting Tuck-ups when I'm more fresh sometimes?

For example, tonight, I BARELY made it through 4x12 Tuck-ups, while I got through the top-level mastery sets of Bent Hollow Body Hold and Russian Twists without too much difficulty. Is this normal or should I be changing the order of these exercises?

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Richard, if you are doing little progress...well it is still progress. the structure is made for having the core work late in the session. now it is an exception because hollow hold and Russian twist will evolve into the front lever and a side lever.

Richard Barnes
2 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hi Richard, if you are doing little progress...well it is still progress. the structure is made for having the core work late in the session. now it is an exception because hollow hold and Russian twist will evolve into the front lever and a side lever.

Ok that makes sense, thanks!!