This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Seated Russian Twist

Started by James Strack, July 7, 2020 · 2 Replies · 76 Views

James Strack

Holy Cow...  18 reps suck with 10 lb.kettle bell.

10lbs. seemed reasonable for these exercises when I bought it man I wish I had a 5 lb.  Now.  Those 18 reps are too much with the 10.  Lol.  My eyes were bigger than my core strength...   :)

 

Oh yeah I better go watch that perspective post I did about China gymnasts.  Time for whining is over.

Alessandro Mainente
12 hours ago, James Strack said:

Holy Cow...  18 reps suck with 10 lb.kettle bell.

10lbs. seemed reasonable for these exercises when I bought it man I wish I had a 5 lb.  Now.  Those 18 reps are too much with the 10.  Lol.  My eyes were bigger than my core strength...   :)

 

Oh yeah I better go watch that perspective post I did about China gymnasts.  Time for whining is over.

Hey James, begin with less weihgt....there is always the time to add....

James Strack

Took a little searching as many stores don't have inventory of weights during covid 19 crap but I found a 5 lb dumbbell.  

Probably what I should be using for xiaopen forward and twisting windmill too.   

Thanks