This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Schedule

Started by James Strack, July 7, 2020 · 4 Replies · 193 Views

James Strack

I think I have a good plan going, but I am using nearly every restore workout as well.  My idea is that will help with mobility while doing the regular work out as well.   I hit every restore here twice, with the exception of elbow restore I do that 3 times, because I had tennis elbow before.  Also, thinking that handstand might be good for preventing that muscle imbalance as well with the wrist push ups and such.

Monday - daily limber, Hamstring restore, shoulder restore, upper body

Tuesday - daily limber, Knee restore, Hips restore, elbow restore, lower body, core

Wednesday - Quads restore, Handstand

Thursday - daily limber, Hamstring restore, elbow restore, middle splits

Friday - Daily Limber, restore knees, restore hips, lower body, core

Saturday - restore shoulders, restore quads, upper body, Thoracic bridge

Sunday - Restore elbow, core, Front splits

Alessandro Mainente

HI James here follows my suggestion:

 

Monday - daily limber, restore scapulae, shoulder restore, upper body

Tuesday - daily limber, Knee restore, restore hamstring, lower body, core,thoracic restore

Wednesday - restore elbow, Handstand

Thursday - daily limber, Hamstring restore, restore hips, middle splits

Friday - Daily Limber, restore knees,restore hamstring, lower body, thoracic restore, core

Saturday - restore shoulders, restore scapulae, restore thoracic, upper body, Thoracic bridge

Sunday - Restore HIPS, core, Front splits

 

the idea is:

-having a sort of prehab on the hips (with hips restore) when you do the legs stretch series.

-having elbows work on handstand day primarily.

-at least one restore on lower limb (hamstring or knee) when you do the lower body

-when you do core insert thoracic restore so that you can compensate for the tightness of the core after the workout.

 

James Strack

Thanks, that makes more sense.

Affan Osman

I don't see a knee restore. Are you referring to knee series instead?

 

Edit: nevermind I see it now :)

Alessandro Mainente
19 hours ago, Affan Osman said:

I don't see a knee restore. Are you referring to knee series instead?

 

Edit: nevermind I see it now :)

Hi Affan, no. If you use the class finder you will access the list of product you can use depending on your type of access (single courses or full access) and then if you order them basin on "training type" --> "mobility" then the Restore series will be on the list. the knee restore series is inside.