In Straddle Running Man ,prone half straddle planche e.t.c I Should do hollow ? And someone have tip about large discomfort in stomach / belly ? Sometime After doing exercise i have dizziness. I try looking for other spot for this exercise but i can't find good for me ;/
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
sPL mobility question
Started by Marcin Chmiel, July 5, 2020 · 3 Replies · 50 Views
11 hours ago, Marcin Chmiel said:In Straddle Running Man ,prone half straddle planche e.t.c I Should do hollow ? And someone have tip about large discomfort in stomach / belly ? Sometime After doing exercise i have dizziness. I try looking for other spot for this exercise but i can't find good for me ;/
Yes you should. The hollowed position comes from shoulder blades, not necessarily from stomach position. you can use a pillow under the belly if necessary.
Okey so hollow in shoulder blades, not ABS like in plank . thanks
18 hours ago, Marcin Chmiel said:Okey so hollow in shoulder blades, not ABS like in plank . thanks
It is a combination of both..you hollow the lower part of the spine while having a very low protraction. this means that a hollowed position in the upper spine comes from the shoulder blade. we live in a protraction. in the resting position, the protraction is around 30° or lateral rotation.