This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Thank you!

Started by James Strack, July 5, 2020 · 3 Replies · 35 Views

James Strack

I just finished thoracic bridge course 3rd time now and while I suck yet of course...

I swear getting in shower the mirror showed me the tiniest of bit curving my upper back when I tried.  It wasn't my scapula but a slight movement in upper back.

Lol I might be seeing things.  But Thank you guys my back feels lighter or more free when I finish.  Ordered my sportcord bungee and 2 cork yoga blocks to give me some help on those last few exercises.

MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ

Cork is pretty tough, I refunded 2 blocks I bought because they were quite unconfortable

James Strack

I hope I didn't choose wrong.  I picked cork because reviews of others said don't sit on cause they would compress too much.

MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ

Yes, cork wont compress, but I personally prefer stacking medium strength foam blocks. In narrow/wide hurdler for example cork was too tough for me. Hooe it works for you!