I've tried this on both desktop and mobile.
Nothing happens when you click the + icon to upload a photo. Don't know if this is a bug or related to my browser, but I am unable to continue with the course.
Started by Tom Goss, July 2, 2020 · 2 Replies · 2,948 Views
I've tried this on both desktop and mobile.
Nothing happens when you click the + icon to upload a photo. Don't know if this is a bug or related to my browser, but I am unable to continue with the course.
It works, but you have to go to profile and upload to before and after pic links.
I thought it didn't work either, but kept messing with it and found profile is where it will allow it.
20 hours ago, James Strack said:It works, but you have to go to profile and upload to before and after pic links.
I thought it didn't work either, but kept messing with it and found profile is where it will allow it.
Thanks James!