Hello, I am brutally immobile. Is it unheard of to follow the fundamentals program for 6+ months? I guess my point is that I should stay in fundamentals until I feel prepared to advance to level one program correct?
Thank you!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Rishabh Singh, June 27, 2020 · 2 Replies · 122 Views
Hello, I am brutally immobile. Is it unheard of to follow the fundamentals program for 6+ months? I guess my point is that I should stay in fundamentals until I feel prepared to advance to level one program correct?
Thank you!
6 hours ago, Rishabh Singh said:Hello, I am brutally immobile. Is it unheard of to follow the fundamentals program for 6+ months? I guess my point is that I should stay in fundamentals until I feel prepared to advance to level one program correct?
Thank you!
Hey Rishabh, consider the fundamentals of a sort of diagnostic work. so if you understand tightness let us know..we can direct you on the correct journey,
I am grateful for the response! ok I will!