This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Level 2 Series 1: Problem with all the bridge moves

Started by Ling Chung, June 23, 2020 · 1 Replies · 62 Views

Ling Chung

Hi There,

I'm a new member and have tried a week of WOD in my Integrated Plan. The "Where Should I Start Questionnaire" has me starting on Level 2 Series 1. All the other work outs in this series I'm good with. But I am having trouble getting into the Bridge moves probably because upper body is my weakness - I need to train the basics before I can build enough strength to do the Thoracic Bridges with my legs lifted. 

  • What are the courses I can do to sub the Thoracic Bridges to get back to the basics? I want to retain my other Level 2 Series 1 WOD though, so I wouldn't want to change my integrated plan altogether. So I'm looking for a course or an alternate WOD where I can build towards Thoracic Bridge 
  • Note that I do not have a stall bar at home so I generally use the wall

 

Thanks so much!

Ling

Alessandro Mainente
5 hours ago, Ling Chung said:

Hi There,

I'm a new member and have tried a week of WOD in my Integrated Plan. The "Where Should I Start Questionnaire" has me starting on Level 2 Series 1. All the other work outs in this series I'm good with. But I am having trouble getting into the Bridge moves probably because upper body is my weakness - I need to train the basics before I can build enough strength to do the Thoracic Bridges with my legs lifted. 

  • What are the courses I can do to sub the Thoracic Bridges to get back to the basics? I want to retain my other Level 2 Series 1 WOD though, so I wouldn't want to change my integrated plan altogether. So I'm looking for a course or an alternate WOD where I can build towards Thoracic Bridge 
  • Note that I do not have a stall bar at home so I generally use the wall

 

Thanks so much!

Ling

Hi LIng, many of us had a problem with entering the bridge...simply because this is a strength range where we not accustomed to doing. my suggestion is still posting in the private section your attempt and i'll try to give you a solution...there are many....it's a matter of being...creative!!! ;-)