This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Weekly Schedule

Started by James Strack, June 21, 2020 · 1 Replies · 93 Views

James Strack

Hi

Love the program so far...  Still working on acquiring some gear you need for certain exercises and a few thorac/splits exercises that my mobility isn't there to do yet.

If there is a feedback method I would love to see next week exercise.  Not do it but see it, I'm a planner and want to list out what I have to do the proper way to do it so I'm not fumbling around trying to watch a video with spotty WiFi in my garage.

Alessandro Mainente
13 hours ago, James Strack said:

Hi

Love the program so far...  Still working on acquiring some gear you need for certain exercises and a few thorac/splits exercises that my mobility isn't there to do yet.

If there is a feedback method I would love to see next week exercise.  Not do it but see it, I'm a planner and want to list out what I have to do the proper way to do it so I'm not fumbling around trying to watch a video with spotty WiFi in my garage.

Hi James, yes. if you click on the top right corner of the page there is a dumbell icon. it links to the course library where you can see the list of the exercise for your courses.