This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Program question

Started by James Strack, June 19, 2020 · 3 Replies · 134 Views

James Strack

Am I doing it right?  

It goes so fast 1 exercise to next with 3 reps typically.  Then mobility exercises for 3 sets typically.  But video auto plays to next progression which is next week's workout ?  I assume?

I did step 1.   Am I supposed to do 9 steps in 1 workout or as I assumed 1 step per workout?

It lets me click complete after that so think its right.  I am struggling to figure out what exercise is next because they talk so fast go right to it.  Usually they have 2 reps in before I figure it out.  Then I have to pause the video to catch up with them.

 

James

James Strack

Nm figured it out probably is well explained in help links I didn't click on.  Lol.  

Now I see the edit button where u can increase difficulties.

 

Greg Richardson
On 6/19/2020 at 9:54 PM, James Strack said:

Am I doing it right?  

It goes so fast 1 exercise to next with 3 reps typically.  Then mobility exercises for 3 sets typically.  But video auto plays to next progression which is next week's workout ?  I assume?

I did step 1.   Am I supposed to do 9 steps in 1 workout or as I assumed 1 step per workout?

It lets me click complete after that so think its right.  I am struggling to figure out what exercise is next because they talk so fast go right to it.  Usually they have 2 reps in before I figure it out.  Then I have to pause the video to catch up with them.

 

James

Hi James - came on here looking for exactly the same answer. Understand the Sets and Reps part of each excercise but 9 steps for example, not clear? I've used autoplay as well and it just seems to roll on an on and on, Steps much be the next work out i assume or it could be 9 steps x 3 sets x 3 reps. Not very clear. And finding it very easy on 3 reps?????? Confused what the relevance of "Steps are?"

Alessandro Mainente
On 6/19/2020 at 10:54 PM, James Strack said:

Am I doing it right?  

It goes so fast 1 exercise to next with 3 reps typically.  Then mobility exercises for 3 sets typically.  But video auto plays to next progression which is next week's workout ?  I assume?

I did step 1.   Am I supposed to do 9 steps in 1 workout or as I assumed 1 step per workout?

It lets me click complete after that so think its right.  I am struggling to figure out what exercise is next because they talk so fast go right to it.  Usually they have 2 reps in before I figure it out.  Then I have to pause the video to catch up with them.

 

James

Hi James, only one step in one workout.