This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Fundementals vs Levels

Started by James Kesten, June 17, 2020 · 2 Replies · 77 Views

James Kesten

I have reached A5: step 9/9 for the lower body of Fundamentals 1 and looking to go up to Fundamentals 2. While looking through the store I also noticed that there are Level 1, Level 2-3, and Level 4 programs to buy. How are these different?

James Strack

Levels are foundation programming plus recommended programming such as front splits, middle splits, stretching.

So Level 1 would foundation 1 + front splits, + middle splits, etc.

Where if you just bought foundation one, you only get upper, lower, core foundation workouts.

At least that is how I understand it.  

Alessandro Mainente
14 hours ago, James Kesten said:

I have reached A5: step 9/9 for the lower body of Fundamentals 1 and looking to go up to Fundamentals 2. While looking through the store I also noticed that there are Level 1, Level 2-3, and Level 4 programs to buy. How are these different?

Levels is a more structured work that includes deeper work on stretch and strength of the upper, lower an core.