This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Middle split progress with GB programme

Started by Leigh Kettle, June 15, 2020 · 14 Replies · 250 Views

Leigh Kettle

Hey guys 

Admittedly my course training has stuttered recently for one reason and another but one thing that has stayed consistent is my use of the 3 stretch series which in my opinion are gold . 
Through consistency and slow and steady use of the series on a weekly basis I have now progressed to the bottom picture from where i started (top picture ) 

proof that this system works and can work for anyone . My lower body was like stone after years of neglect and a lot of football and I thought it was impossible 

good luck to all of you on the same journey 

thank you to all at gymnastic bodies 

15A40AAB-190B-4C0D-BB9A-C4BEE9F6AD45.jpeg

MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ

How much time between each photo? 

Good job man!

Alessandro Mainente
On 6/15/2020 at 8:58 PM, Leigh Kettle said:

Hey guys 

Admittedly my course training has stuttered recently for one reason and another but one thing that has stayed consistent is my use of the 3 stretch series which in my opinion are gold . 
Through consistency and slow and steady use of the series on a weekly basis I have now progressed to the bottom picture from where i started (top picture ) 

proof that this system works and can work for anyone . My lower body was like stone after years of neglect and a lot of football and I thought it was impossible 

good luck to all of you on the same journey 

thank you to all at gymnastic bodies 

15A40AAB-190B-4C0D-BB9A-C4BEE9F6AD45.jpeg

IM

PRES

SIVE

Leigh Kettle
On 6/16/2020 at 6:24 PM, MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ said:

How much time between each photo? 

Good job man!

Thanks mario

approximately 4 years . But like I say I was the most immobile stone like guy coach would ever have had the misfortune to meet... though I’m 41 now so I knew progress would be “steady” and I’m proud of this 

Leigh Kettle

Oh and another thing 

about 2 years ago I was told by a chiropractor I’d never be able to achieve the middle split due to “ limitations “ 

If I could post a smug emoji right now I would 

James Strack

LoL, awesome Leigh.  Seems like so many doctors think they are God, in that they can tell you ( You'll never walk again, You will never achieve middle splits, You will die in less then 6 months.  )  They don't know they are guessing but can be wrong.  I guess it can be a self fulfilling prophecy if you think oh he's a doctor guess he knows, as opposed to getting fired up and doing what it takes to proves them wrong.

Bill Marr

Great job, Leigh. Looks like you're keeping fit and sticking with the program. Haven't seen you on the Forum for some time. Hope all is well in the UK. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but EPL started back up today...so I'm happy!

Keep well.

Bill

Alessandro Mainente
12 hours ago, James Strack said:

LoL, awesome Leigh.  Seems like so many doctors think they are God, in that they can tell you ( You'll never walk again, You will never achieve middle splits, You will die in less then 6 months.  )  They don't know they are guessing but can be wrong.  I guess it can be a self fulfilling prophecy if you think oh he's a doctor guess he knows, as opposed to getting fired up and doing what it takes to proves them wrong.

Sometimes doctors wrong things... sometimes correct things. it depends on the case. i would never make absolutism.

Johannes Walser

great post, very motivating for other "stone" people! ^^

Leigh Kettle

Thanks guys appreciate it .

anyone who doesn’t value or trust the 3 stretch series needs to come speak to me ;-) 

Leigh Kettle
12 hours ago, Bill Marr said:

Great job, Leigh. Looks like you're keeping fit and sticking with the program. Haven't seen you on the Forum for some time. Hope all is well in the UK. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but EPL started back up today...so I'm happy!

Keep well.

Bill

Yes bill very happy to see epl back up and running 

I love the gb guys and all that is has and is doing for me - 

Bill Marr
47 minutes ago, Leigh Kettle said:

Thanks guys appreciate it .

anyone who doesn’t value or trust the 3 stretch series needs to come speak to me ;-) 

 
 

And me. Incredible what the three series do for the human body.

Devon kellar

Anyone help me with what the three series are?

 

I have middle and front splits only?

Alessandro Mainente
23 hours ago, Devon kellar said:

Anyone help me with what the three series are?

 

I have middle and front splits only?

GB had releases 3 stretch series: middle split, front split, and thoracic bridge.

James Strack

Thoracic Bridge 

@Devon kellar