This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Equipment Wanted

Started by James Strack, June 12, 2020 · 3 Replies · 60 Views

James Strack

Good Morning,

I am in 3rd week now of FUNdamentals and I looked at some videos in Foundation 1, it seemed like they used stall bars for mobility part, but it is not listed as equipment needed.  It may not be needed but would I want to already have built mine for Foundation I before I start?  Some things maybe easier, or more desirable for use in a work out, but may not be needed to do the workout is what I am guessing.

James

Alessandro Mainente

Hi james, they can be substituted by door frame bar for example.

Thomas Nordman

I did fine without the stallbars in the early progressions of F1. It was always possible to find good substitutes in the home gym. However, in the later progressions of some of the elements a stallbar makes live so much easier (e.g for Manna iM). I have one installed now and I love it! 

Alessandro Mainente

Yes for sure...you can still finish foundations 1 with a bar but you must be able to do not use the shoulder joint muscles.