This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SP... Pe3

Started by Ulf Heitländer, June 7, 2020 · 6 Replies · 64 Views

Ulf Heitländer

Hello everybody, 

Here is my Plank:

And here is the Straddle Modified Reverse hyper:

What do you think? 

 

Alessandro Mainente
20 hours ago, Ulf Heitländer said:

Hello everybody, 

Here is my Plank:

And here is the Straddle Modified Reverse hyper:

What do you think? 

 

Hey Ulf, well your PE is ok. 

On the IM you need to do it slowly because;

-the right leg is higher;

-the right leg is less straddled.

Ulf Heitländer

OK. I will focus on that!!! 

Ulf Heitländer

 

I tried to correct it...

What do you say? 

Jeffrey Bittner

Good improvement. I recommend slowing down even more as Alex suggested. Focus on working through the range of motion, not just hitting the position momentarily. On some of your reps you are still elevating your right leg more than the left. Slowing down will help you to focus on elevating them evenly.

Ulf Heitländer

 

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Nice improvement!