This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL pe2

Started by Ulf Heitländer, June 7, 2020 · 5 Replies · 75 Views

Ulf Heitländer

Please check my Form... 

I have been on 4x48 for at least 4-5 month. I will try 4x60 the next time. 

 

 

Alessandro Mainente
21 hours ago, Ulf Heitländer said:

Please check my Form... 

I have been on 4x48 for at least 4-5 month. I will try 4x60 the next time. 

 

 

Hey Ulf, very nice...you can open a bit more the angle of the hips in the rocks.

Ulf Heitländer

OK. I will also work on that. 

Ulf Heitländer

What do you say? 

This is my 5th set!? 

Alessandro Mainente
15 hours ago, Ulf Heitländer said:

What do you say? 

This is my 5th set!? 

Nice work....a good way to learn how do judge properly the rocks is stopping randomly the video in 2 different moments and look if your bodyline is the same...if not...tension is changed. 

Ulf Heitländer

So do you think I am OK to progress. 

I have been doing this for quite a while now...