This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

New Guy

Started by James 375237, June 3, 2020 · 1 Replies · 52 Views

James 375237

Good Morning,

I'm new to gymfit.  I'm not in terrible shape, but am starting with fundamentals, because it seems like a good idea to make sure I don't have a mobility issue.  With that being the case...  It doesn't really seem like it gives a work out, but rather allows you to see if your mobility has a problem and shows ways to improve it if it does.

I am assuming if mobility is good that you can do more then one day at a time, until you run into a mobility issue that you need fix?

James 

Edit: Day 2 - doesn't look like I will be skipping too much.  Finding my body is not limber and doesn't have full mobility.  My body is like you want me to bend where?!  LoL!

Alessandro Mainente
On 6/3/2020 at 5:47 PM, James Strack said:

Good Morning,

I'm new to gymfit.  I'm not in terrible shape, but am starting with fundamentals, because it seems like a good idea to make sure I don't have a mobility issue.  With that being the case...  It doesn't really seem like it gives a work out, but rather allows you to see if your mobility has a problem and shows ways to improve it if it does.

I am assuming if mobility is good that you can do more then one day at a time, until you run into a mobility issue that you need fix?

James 

Edit: Day 2 - doesn't look like I will be skipping too much.  Finding my body is not limber and doesn't have full mobility.  My body is like you want me to bend where?!  LoL!

Well, you can perform for a longer block of time but not more times in a day.