This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

RC/PE2

Started by Ayodele Alade, May 31, 2020 · 2 Replies · 27 Views

Ayodele Alade

Last one for the day! I should have asked for advice on this one earlier. I've been stuck on step 5 for a few months now. It feels like my grip gives out at the end of the third set and leading into the 4th. 

I've searched the forum and found this recommendation from Alessandro:
"-first option: add one set at the end of your training sets;

-the second option, adding one more workout in the week only fo the row."

I'll try adding an additional set for now. How does my form look?

Thanks for your time.

Alessandro Mainente
17 hours ago, Ayodele Alade said:

Last one for the day! I should have asked for advice on this one earlier. I've been stuck on step 5 for a few months now. It feels like my grip gives out at the end of the third set and leading into the 4th. 

I've searched the forum and found this recommendation from Alessandro:
"-first option: add one set at the end of your training sets;

-the second option, adding one more workout in the week only fo the row."

I'll try adding an additional set for now. How does my form look?

Thanks for your time.

Hey Ayodele, it is ok. the idea is adding one set for a week for a couple of training then step back to normal set and see how it goes.

Ayodele Alade
On 6/1/2020 at 6:22 AM, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hey Ayodele, it is ok. the idea is adding one set for a week for a couple of training then step back to normal set and see how it goes.

OK. I'll give that a try and see how it goes.

Thanks!