This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL/PE3

Started by Ayodele Alade, May 31, 2020 · 1 Replies · 16 Views

Ayodele Alade

I'm posting like mad today. I hope that's ok!

Am I going down far enough? My shoulders hurt when I go too low to the ground. I feel enough of a stretch now without any pain in my shoulders but it looks like I could go little lower. I'm currently on step 5 of 9

 

Alessandro Mainente
17 hours ago, Ayodele Alade said:

I'm posting like mad today. I hope that's ok!

Am I going down far enough? My shoulders hurt when I go too low to the ground. I feel enough of a stretch now without any pain in my shoulders but it looks like I could go little lower. I'm currently on step 5 of 9

 

Hey Ayodele, you simply need to reach lower at the point where the lower hip briefly touches the floor.