Hello, I would like a mastery check please.
PE: https://photos.app.goo.gl/S62K3GbQZsx8sQ2V6
IM: https://photos.app.goo.gl/RJyPUUYUosHmKaPK6
Thank you
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Maya Pizzini, May 31, 2020 · 1 Replies · 44 Views
Hello, I would like a mastery check please.
PE: https://photos.app.goo.gl/S62K3GbQZsx8sQ2V6
IM: https://photos.app.goo.gl/RJyPUUYUosHmKaPK6
Thank you
8 hours ago, Maya Pizzini said:Hello, I would like a mastery check please.
PE: https://photos.app.goo.gl/S62K3GbQZsx8sQ2V6
IM: https://photos.app.goo.gl/RJyPUUYUosHmKaPK6
Thank you
Hey Maya there are some corrections needed on the PE, I'm going to to list them here:
-the first one is the starting position. actually there is no muscle tension because your body is vertical. you need to walk a bit forward at the point where, when you reach the top position you still need to hold the position with muscles;
-the second thing is the grip. if you look to the video you will notice that the repetition begins with prone grip (palms facing down);
-the third correction is the tempo. do not bounce at the bottom of the reps...in between the reps. it makes the exercise easier.