This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

From Check: Vertical Frog

Started by Parvinder Tomar, May 31, 2020 · 3 Replies · 77 Views

Parvinder Tomar

I cannot go beyond this, need some help:

 

 

 

Alessandro Mainente
14 hours ago, Parvinder Tomar said:

I cannot go beyond this, need some help:

 

 

 

HI Tomar...well there is some work to do, where do you feel the tension?

Parvinder Tomar

I feel most tension in hamstring and glutes. I think, my question is also to know what should be exercise at my level? As I lose interest If I cannot do it.

Alessandro Mainente
20 hours ago, Parvinder Tomar said:

I feel most tension in hamstring and glutes. I think, my question is also to know what should be exercise at my level? As I lose interest If I cannot do it.

Considering your form there is room for improvement as everyone experiences at the beginning. it only needs time..there is no shortcut, unfortunately.