This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS PE8

Started by Geonho Lee, May 30, 2020 · 18 Replies · 186 Views

Geonho Lee

What is my problem?? I find it a little difficult for me to balance it

Jeffrey Bittner

You're off to a good start. Your balance will improve as you practice. Remember to engage your core and your glutes while pushing tall through your shoulders to help maintain a stable body line. As you do this one, try to shift your weight back and forth over top of your post hand to help maintain your balance.

Geonho Lee
On 5/31/2020 at 1:39 PM, Jeffrey Bittner said:

You're off to a good start. Your balance will improve as you practice. Remember to engage your core and your glutes while pushing tall through your shoulders to help maintain a stable body line. As you do this one, try to shift your weight back and forth over top of your post hand to help maintain your balance.

I've work on it with your great advice, so how about this? of course I need to get more used to this movement, but could u tell me if there is any lack?

 

 

Alessandro Mainente
20 hours ago, Geonho Lee said:

I've work on it with your great advice, so how about this? of course I need to get more used to this movement, but could u tell me if there is any lack?

 

 

Hey Geonho, well if you feel that:

-you are falling on the raised hand then technique should be revisited like the distance between one hand to the other and the side tilt of the hip.

-if you feel that you are slowly moving down to the raised hands then the execution is ok and you can increase rep.

Geonho Lee
On 6/29/2020 at 3:56 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hey Geonho, well if you feel that:

-you are falling on the raised hand then technique should be revisited like the distance between one hand to the other and the side tilt of the hip.

-if you feel that you are slowly moving down to the raised hands then the execution is ok and you can increase rep.

really great advice! thank you so much

I'll try to correct my problems with your feedback and post another video soon!

Geonho Lee
On 6/29/2020 at 3:56 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hey Geonho, well if you feel that:

-you are falling on the raised hand then technique should be revisited like the distance between one hand to the other and the side tilt of the hip.

-if you feel that you are slowly moving down to the raised hands then the execution is ok and you can increase rep.

@Jeffrey Bittner

what about this?? I've really try to get a good form...

 

Alessandro Mainente
3 hours ago, Geonho Lee said:

@Jeffrey Bittner

what about this?? I've really try to get a good form...

 

Still hands to wide.

Geonho Lee
14 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Still hands to wide.

too wide? you mean, I need to make them more narrow?

Alessandro Mainente

yes....is better for both absorbing the weight and amount on side lean of the hips.

Geonho Lee
20 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

yes....is better for both absorbing the weight and amount on side lean of the hips.

thank you!

Geonho Lee
On 8/16/2020 at 9:09 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:

yes....is better for both absorbing the weight and amount on side lean of the hips.

what about this, coach? I really appreciate your advice in advance.

 I feel like I'm getting used to this movement

Alessandro Mainente
10 hours ago, Geonho Lee said:

what about this, coach? I really appreciate your advice in advance.

 I feel like I'm getting used to this movement

Better..think like that....if you fall on the hand....they are too wide. if you move ssssssssssslowly on the raised hand then is ok.

Geonho Lee
12 minutes ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Better..think like that....if you fall on the hand....they are too wide. if you move ssssssssssslowly on the raised hand then is ok.

oh.. I got it. you know, I fell quite quickly once time in this video, so It'd be better for me to make the hands narrower a little bit? If It isn't, It's just because the ability to balance or something??

Alessandro Mainente

Is a matter that when fatigue raises...is better having a stronger and safe support...hands under the shoulders is better.

Geonho Lee
On 8/22/2020 at 9:57 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:

Is a matter that when fatigue raises...is better having a stronger and safe support...hands under the shoulders is better.

I feel like I finally got into the movement. I wanted to run it by you! check please!

 

Alessandro Mainente
8 hours ago, Geonho Lee said:

I feel like I finally got into the movement. I wanted to run it by you! check please!

 

Lovely handstand wall runs! seriously lovely! i admire your perseverance on applying corrections every time. it'a good quality.

Geonho Lee
2 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Lovely handstand wall runs! seriously lovely! i admire your perseverance on applying corrections every time. it'a good quality.

oh my god... I really appreciate it.

If It weren't for you, I've never gotten into that. thank you so much!

Alessandro Mainente
14 hours ago, Geonho Lee said:

oh my god... I really appreciate it.

If It weren't for you, I've never gotten into that. thank you so much!

I officially give you permission to do one T-shirt with my face....ahahahah just joking. i think that i made a lot of progress perfecting my knowledge on errors, compensations, strategies on Coach Sommer's method ....but i always remember that Coach had completely revolutionized my way to think bodyweight training.

no personal opinion,

no personal point of view....

simply science, logic, rationality.

Geonho Lee
15 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

I officially give you permission to do one T-shirt with my face....ahahahah just joking. i think that i made a lot of progress perfecting my knowledge on errors, compensations, strategies on Coach Sommer's method ....but i always remember that Coach had completely revolutionized my way to think bodyweight training.

no personal opinion,

no personal point of view....

simply science, logic, rationality.

lol the T- shirt would be actually really great:). I've wanted to say, you have a lot of affect on me, your thought and performance. 

I really appreciate your advices that you've gave again.