This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Achieving in Intro Modul - Integrated Plans

Started by Marko Uljevic, May 29, 2020 · 4 Replies · 93 Views

Marko Uljevic

Hello everyone!

I started two weeks ago with Intro modul as part of Integrated Plans workout. My weekly regime consist of Fundamentals, Restore, Daily LImber and Band exercises.

I have clear view of acheving mastery in Fundamentals exercises like crab, ape, lizard and similar - it is maintaining proper form in combination with length of "walking".

But I am not so sure about advancing and achiving mastery in Restore, Daily Limber and Bend exercises. Should I achive and maintain proper mobility position like in video tutorial or something else? Or should I try to achive mastery only in Fundations exercising but not in Restore or Dailiy Limber exercises before advancing on next (2) Intro level?

Thx!

Alessandro Mainente
9 hours ago, Marko Uljevic said:

Hello everyone!

I started two weeks ago with Intro modul as part of Integrated Plans workout. My weekly regime consist of Fundamentals, Restore, Daily LImber and Band exercises.

I have clear view of acheving mastery in Fundamentals exercises like crab, ape, lizard and similar - it is maintaining proper form in combination with length of "walking".

But I am not so sure about advancing and achiving mastery in Restore, Daily Limber and Bend exercises. Should I achive and maintain proper mobility position like in video tutorial or something else? Or should I try to achive mastery only in Fundations exercising but not in Restore or Dailiy Limber exercises before advancing on next (2) Intro level?

Thx!

Hi Marko, the primary goals of introductory courses is trying to reach the student's range of motion. After a minimum work on these classes especially restores and fundamentals (8-12 weeks) you should be able to approach foundations and being able to do all the major exercises especially in terms of range fo motion.

Marko Uljevic
2 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hi Marko, the primary goals of introductory courses is trying to reach the student's range of motion. After a minimum work on these classes especially restores and fundamentals (8-12 weeks) you should be able to approach foundations and being able to do all the major exercises especially in terms of range fo motion.

Thanks Alessandro!

Christian Gabel

Hi there,

I have a similar question. I like the concept of only being allowed to move on to the next segment, when achieving mastery in the particular movements. While mastery is clearly defined at the animal movements, in other exercises it's much more difficult to decide, when to move on. For example in Daily Limber the shoulder extensions in combination with the hip swivels: Am I allowed to move on, when the hands are not touching each other behind the back and when my knees aren't nearly be able to touch the ground? I am very unsure ...

Alessandro Mainente
16 hours ago, Christian Gabel said:

Hi there,

I have a similar question. I like the concept of only being allowed to move on to the next segment, when achieving mastery in the particular movements. While mastery is clearly defined at the animal movements, in other exercises it's much more difficult to decide, when to move on. For example in Daily Limber the shoulder extensions in combination with the hip swivels: Am I allowed to move on, when the hands are not touching each other behind the back and when my knees aren't nearly be able to touch the ground? I am very unsure ...

I would say a"almost" the goal you have defined....you're right.