Hi Coaches,
could you please give me feedback if I am on the right Track? Is the body line Ok? Anything else to correct? (See above)
And especially the im.
Is the Grip Ok?
Do I lift the bar high enough?
Thanks
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Ulf Heitländer, May 29, 2020 · 3 Replies · 76 Views
Hi Coaches,
could you please give me feedback if I am on the right Track? Is the body line Ok? Anything else to correct? (See above)
And especially the im.
Is the Grip Ok?
Do I lift the bar high enough?
Thanks
Remember to engage your core muscles during your headstand. On your iM work on bringing your hands closer together. You should aim for about shoulder width. As you lift the bar, try to keep your eyes forward.
Is this better?
Keep working on pulling your ribs in during your headstand. Nice improvement on your iM. Try to open your chest completely without sticking your head forward.