This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SPl PE3

Started by Iain McLean, May 29, 2020 · 11 Replies · 104 Views

Iain McLean

Here is my last set of plank and IM from today.  I do notice some asymmetry on the IM (left leg reaching higher than the right).  Is there anything else to correct?

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Looking solid! Can you also post a side view of your iM?

Iain McLean
13 hours ago, Jeffrey Bittner said:

Looking solid! Can you also post a side view of your iM?

Sure thing @Jeffrey Bittner

 

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Keep working on elevating that right leg more. Other than that it looks good. Nice work!

Iain McLean
7 hours ago, Jeffrey Bittner said:

Keep working on elevating that right leg more. Other than that it looks good. Nice work!

Will do, thanks @Jeffrey Bittner

Iain McLean

@Jeffrey Bittner I feel like I’ve evened out the IM and am testing for mastery.

 

Alessandro Mainente
9 hours ago, Iain McLean said:

@Jeffrey Bittner I feel like I’ve evened out the IM and am testing for mastery.

 

Hey Iain, not bad, strive to round the upper/mid back more rather than only the mid.

Iain McLean

I focused more on rounding in the upper and this is the result:

 

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Nice adjustment! Your starting position looks much better. As you get tired you begin to lose protraction. Keep trying to increase that endurance. You're headed in the right direction, keep it up!

Iain McLean

Here’s an update.  As a note, today I felt like I was able to find a somewhat better shape and accentuate the rounding higher up my spine.  Hopefully it’s headed in the right direction.

thanks in advance for the critique.

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Awesome job!

Iain McLean
17 hours ago, Jeffrey Bittner said:

Awesome job!

Thanks for the help.  Glad that you coaches have such an eye for detail.  It’s only going to get more complex from here!