Planning on doing another week on 5x10 then moving to next step if everything is ok:
Front view:
"Side"( cannot record it completely from the side ):
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ, May 28, 2020 · 4 Replies · 42 Views
Planning on doing another week on 5x10 then moving to next step if everything is ok:
Front view:
"Side"( cannot record it completely from the side ):
You are picking up some knee bend at the top of your reps. Overall it looks fairly solid!
Just wondering: how did you setup hour rings so that you can do the arch ups the way you do?
i have rings and a TRX door frame setup, maybe I could try this out.
thanks.
1 hour ago, Caspersen Edouard said:Just wondering: how did you setup hour rings so that you can do the arch ups the way you do?
i have rings and a TRX door frame setup, maybe I could try this out.
thanks.
I have my rings attached to the door with a door frame strap, and a weightlifting dips belt attached to the rings strap (not using the rings at all, left them there because it takes too much taking on and off rings between exercises, this way ai only modify the strap length).
And a "chair" to get as horizontal as possible to the floor. Make sure your frame is tough enough and avoid abrupt movements (fa, even tho I check after every set this setup does not feel 100% secure.
I also do this exercise without music, if a "crack" happens I wanna hear it before it is too late
Thanks man. Will try this out and hopefully I won’t fall !!!