This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

V ups

Started by Geonho Lee, May 26, 2020 · 6 Replies · 82 Views

Geonho Lee

What do you think about this??

thank you so much in advance!

Jeffrey Bittner

Nice work, Geonho. Try to touch your toes at the top of each rep.

Geonho Lee
16 hours ago, Jeffrey Bittner said:

Nice work, Geonho. Try to touch your toes at the top of each rep.

Ok! Thank you coach!

Geonho Lee
On 5/26/2020 at 2:00 PM, Jeffrey Bittner said:

Nice work, Geonho. Try to touch your toes at the top of each rep.

@Alessandro Mainente

I'll move to the next movement and I want to get my form confirmed!

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Nice work!

Geonho Lee
On 7/1/2020 at 2:49 PM, Jeffrey Bittner said:

Nice work!

 

@Alessandro Mainente

 

which is better do you think? and can I get you guys feedback?

Jeffrey Bittner

Aim for a straight spine like you showed in your first video.