This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Arch Up

Started by Geonho Lee, May 26, 2020 · 13 Replies · 132 Views

Geonho Lee

How does this look? I’m planning to move to the next movement this week

Alessandro Mainente
7 hours ago, Geonho Lee said:

How does this look? I’m planning to move to the next movement this week

HI Geonho, unfortunately they are not matching the course requirements...the legs during all the reps should be parallel to the floor. if not the exercise is many many many times easier.

Geonho Lee
13 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

HI Geonho, unfortunately they are not matching the course requirements...the legs during all the reps should be parallel to the floor. if not the exercise is many many many times easier.

Oh... Although I don’t have such a apparatus, I’m going to try to make this movement as more correct as I can next time

Alessandro Mainente
9 hours ago, Geonho Lee said:

Oh... Although I don’t have such a apparatus, I’m going to try to make this movement as more correct as I can next time

If you have a stallbar...or having access to a squat rack , olympic bar and box you can emulate the course.

Geonho Lee
On 5/27/2020 at 4:31 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:

If you have a stallbar...or having access to a squat rack , olympic bar and box you can emulate the course.

what about this?? I did become harder! Check please!

Jeffrey Bittner

That looks a lot better, Geonho. Nice adjustment.

Geonho Lee
7 hours ago, Jeffrey Bittner said:

That looks a lot better, Geonho. Nice adjustment.

Thank you, Jeffrey!

Geonho Lee

@Alessandro Mainente @Jeffrey Bittner

what about this?? looks OK?

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Nice work, Geonho. Be careful not to let those knees bend at the top of your reps. Can you also post a front view?

Geonho Lee
On 7/1/2020 at 2:48 PM, Jeffrey Bittner said:

Nice work, Geonho. Be careful not to let those knees bend at the top of your reps. Can you also post a front view?

of course! please wait a bit

Geonho Lee
On 7/1/2020 at 2:48 PM, Jeffrey Bittner said:

Nice work, Geonho. Be careful not to let those knees bend at the top of your reps. Can you also post a front view?

check please coach! thank you so much

and I've tried to keep my knees from getting bent

Alessandro Mainente
1 hour ago, Geonho Lee said:

check please coach! thank you so much

and I've tried to keep my knees from getting bent

The work is symmetrical which is very important. please tell the woman to the right that she is going to injury her knees ;-)

Geonho Lee
14 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

The work is symmetrical which is very important. please tell the woman to the right that she is going to injury her knees ;-)

so... my form is Ok? and Could I know the reason? about her knee injury

Alessandro Mainente

your form is fine....but every weighted squat with knee inside is accepted only if you have tons of experience...at her level can be only a symptom of weak external rotation. in the long term, the outer cartilage begins to suffer.