This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS PE5

Started by Reilly Herbst, May 22, 2020 · 25 Replies · 234 Views

Reilly Herbst

 

Alessandro Mainente
13 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:

 

Ok....now the hardest part: the armpit should move down with the hands move up.

Reilly Herbst

 

 

Alessandro Mainente
15 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:

 

 

Compare this video with the last one where i gave you an answer, can you notice that your chin has changed again the position?

Reilly Herbst

yeah I can see that, ill work on correcting that.

Reilly Herbst

 

Alessandro Mainente
9 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:

 

To make it easy to practically understand....can you try to externally rotate the upper arm?

Reilly Herbst

yeah ill work on that.

Alessandro Mainente
12 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:

https://youtu.be/Muwy_3MMT3I

https://youtu.be/H_lmb3aQUm0

I’m trying my best to externally rotate my upper arms.

I'm not sure if you have understood what i mean...with external rotation means that:

-right arms rotated clockwise;

-the left arm turns counterclockwise....is what you are trying to so?

Reilly Herbst

So my elbows would try and face upward? If so yes, I was trying to do that in the video?

 

Alessandro Mainente
16 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:

So my elbows would try and face upward? If so yes, I was trying to do that in the video?

 

THe inner elbow where the bicep tendon is located.

Reilly Herbst

YT deleted my second video, which is the side view. I'll upload another video.

Alessandro Mainente
5 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:

there is some work to do....try to stretch your rhomboids before doing this exercise and tell me if you feel it easier.

Reilly Herbst

What are some good rhomboid stretches?

Alessandro Mainente

TBSSE6.

Reilly Herbst

It definitely felt easier after stretching my rhomboids before this.

Reilly Herbst

 

Alessandro Mainente
3 hours ago, Reilly Herbst said:

 

Try to keep the work symmetrically. you should feel it also on the grip. in a couple of weeks you are free to go but i still hold this exercise in your case  it is a must with all the tips we gave to you in this post.

Reilly Herbst

I’m working really hard on all the tips your giving me. This set felt a lot better.