cool video. Mister Puma is known for his ballsy feats of hand balancing, this was cool to watch
I would love to see the bloopers from it
Started by yuri marmerstein, May 25, 2010 · 4 Replies · 2,583 Views
cool video. Mister Puma is known for his ballsy feats of hand balancing, this was cool to watch
I would love to see the bloopers from it
:shock:
Why is everything cool when you do it on a skateboard!?
Sure their form is terrible for this forums standards but still great fun to watch that!
Only thing I was wondering is where is it that folks so politely get out of the way of skaters?
Mr Brady said:Why is everything cool when you do it on a skateboard!?Sure their form is terrible for this forums standards but still great fun to watch that!
Only thing I was wondering is where is it that folks so politely get out of the way of skaters?
I think anyone would get out of the way of skaters if they were doing handstands.
I like how it makes it seem like the whole city is downhill. I'm wondering how they get started.
Oh those frenchies
that is pretty insane haha.. love how everyone stops and stares