This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS PE7

Started by Geonho Lee, May 20, 2020 · 11 Replies · 104 Views

Geonho Lee

 

 

Should I make my hand more closer to the wall?

 

Alessandro Mainente
On 5/20/2020 at 1:02 PM, Geonho Lee said:

 

 

Should I make my hand more closer to the wall?

 

Hey geonho...at this point no. your line is simply perfect.

only one suggestion...rotate a bit outside the hands so that the forefingers are parallel?

Geonho Lee
10 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hey geonho...at this point no. your line is simply perfect.

only one suggestion...rotate a bit outside the hands so that the forefingers are parallel?

Of cource and Is there any reason?

Geonho Lee
On 5/22/2020 at 6:28 AM, Geonho Lee said:

Of cource and Is there any reason?

 

On 5/21/2020 at 8:10 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hey geonho...at this point no. your line is simply perfect.

only one suggestion...rotate a bit outside the hands so that the forefingers are parallel?

Is this right?? and

Sorry to bother you, but do me a favor and let me know why I should make my hands parallel??

 

Alessandro Mainente
8 hours ago, Geonho Lee said:

 

Is this right?? and

Sorry to bother you, but do me a favor and let me know why I should make my hands parallel??

 

The indexs should be parallel, not the case in the video. they are not. having them parallel helps on improving external rotation

Geonho Lee
14 minutes ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

The indexs should be parallel, not the case in the video. they are not. having them parallel helps on improving external rotation

So... Did I do it wrong?? I just made my forefingers parallel according to your suggesttion

Alessandro Mainente

Yes they were not parallel.

Geonho Lee
3 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Yes they were not parallel.

I think I haven't understand it correctly.. I rotated oitside my hands..

can I get an image or something??

 

Alessandro Mainente
12 hours ago, Geonho Lee said:

I think I haven't understand it correctly.. I rotated oitside my hands..

can I get an image or something??

 

top case: not parallel --> your case

bottom case: parallel. what you should aim for.

par.png

Geonho Lee
53 minutes ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

top case: not parallel --> your case

bottom case: parallel. what you should aim for.

par.png

Oh ok thank you so much!

I didn’t know about the word, forefinger.. I should study english more....

Alessandro Mainente
21 hours ago, Geonho Lee said:

Oh ok thank you so much!

I didn’t know about the word, forefinger.. I should study english more....

Or...index....i think both are correct, the forefinger is more used...

Bill Marr

I have to say, this is cool. A Korean and an Italian communicating in English. You guys are both doing great!