This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL PE3 + iM

Started by James O'Boyle, May 18, 2020 · 18 Replies · 170 Views

James O'Boyle

@Jeffrey Bittner  Hi Jeffrey, 

This is my first attempt at FL PE3.  How does it look?  The iM is in the same video.

Thanks,

James

Jeffrey Bittner

You're off to a great start! On your PE I would like to see you open your hips more by dropping your feet closer to the ground. On your iM, try to engage your core at the top of each rep.

James O'Boyle

@Jeffrey Bittner  Sounds good, will do!  Thanks!

James O'Boyle

@Jeffrey Bittner  Hi Jeffrey!  Here's an update on this one.  PE and iM in the same video.  How does it look?

Thanks,

James

Alessandro Mainente
18 hours ago, James O'Boyle said:

@Jeffrey Bittner  Hi Jeffrey!  Here's an update on this one.  PE and iM in the same video.  How does it look?

Thanks,

James

I think that both reach the requirements of jeffrey...the only thing is to film yourself from the back of the IM in order to check that the arms positioning is symmetrical.

Jeffrey Bittner

Nice work, James!

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente @Jeffrey Bittner  Awesome, thanks guys!  I'll submit a back view for the iM during my next session.

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente @Jeffrey Bittner  Hi again guys, here's the back view of this iM.  How does it look?

Thanks,

James

Jeffrey Bittner

At the top of your reps you are drifting off to the right side slightly. Other than that it looks solid. Nice job!

Alessandro Mainente
11 hours ago, James O'Boyle said:

@Alessandro Mainente @Jeffrey Bittner  Hi again guys, here's the back view of this iM.  How does it look?

Thanks,

James

As  Jeffrey noticed this is one of the elements where we must, and you, check for a sagittal plane view because asymmetric work from left to the right is very common.

James O'Boyle

Thanks guys, I'll work on correcting that!

James O'Boyle

@Jeffrey Bittner  Hi Jeffrey!  I'm approaching the end of this progression.  Here's a 60sec hold--how does it look?

Thanks,

James

Jeffrey Bittner

Nice work, James! How are the adjustments to your iM coming along?

James O'Boyle

@Jeffrey Bittner  Awesome, thanks!  I think I've fixed the iM--I'll upload a video next session for you to check out.

Thanks again,

James

James O'Boyle

@Jeffrey Bittner  Hi Jeffrey,  here's an update on this iM.  How am I doing?

Thanks,

James

Alessandro Mainente
18 hours ago, James O'Boyle said:

@Jeffrey Bittner  Hi Jeffrey,  here's an update on this iM.  How am I doing?

Thanks,

James

Can you reduce the hand's distance?

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente  Sure thing, how's this?

Thanks,

James

Alessandro Mainente
21 hours ago, James O'Boyle said:

@Alessandro Mainente  Sure thing, how's this?

Thanks,

James

iT'S OK. strive for symmetrical hands positioning

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente  Got it!