This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Hinge Row

Started by Geonho Lee, May 18, 2020 · 8 Replies · 103 Views

Geonho Lee

I tried this for the frist time and I felf realy interesting for me.  Check please coach! Thank you

Alessandro Mainente
11 hours ago, Geonho Lee said:

I tried this for the frist time and I felf realy interesting for me.  Check please coach! Thank you

Hey Geonho i think you need to sit closer to the rings...and notice that in the course video in the top position the grip is neutral.

how is training with the medical mask?

Geonho Lee
3 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hey Geonho i think you need to sit closer to the rings...and notice that in the course video in the top position the grip is neutral.

how is training with the medical mask?

Oh Ok! Thank you so much.

training with mask is kind of tough.. but I feel like I’m getting used to it

Geonho Lee
On 5/19/2020 at 5:21 AM, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hey Geonho i think you need to sit closer to the rings...and notice that in the course video in the top position the grip is neutral.

how is training with the medical mask?

How about this??

 

Alessandro Mainente
4 hours ago, Geonho Lee said:

How about this??

 

For this view appears 2 detail:

-first one that i have already notified you: at the top the grip is neutral and not dorsal;

-rings are too apart, move the straps closers...half o a meter is ok.

Geonho Lee
10 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

For this view appears 2 detail:

-first one that i have already notified you: at the top the grip is neutral and not dorsal;

-rings are too apart, move the straps closers...half o a meter is ok.

Oh the grip.. I haven’t noticed it and you mean, I should make the distance between rings more closer?

and I did sit closer than before?? Is this problem OK?

Alessandro Mainente

Now the form is ok...you only need to change those 2 things.

Joe Chin

Hi all! I have a question: at the top of the rep, the scaps have to be depressed, right? Not half or a little depressed, but completely?

Alessandro Mainente
On 1/9/2022 at 7:44 PM, Joe Chin said:

Hi all! I have a question: at the top of the rep, the scaps have to be depressed, right? Not half or a little depressed, but completely?

Hey Joe the first thing that should be done at the beginning of every every every pulling variation if depress the shoulder.