This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Elevated Planche Bounce

Started by Geonho Lee, May 18, 2020 · 7 Replies · 91 Views

Geonho Lee

How does this look? It was my first time, but It wasn’t too tough. I performed it 5 sets of 15r. Did I happen to do it wrong??

Alessandro Mainente
11 hours ago, Geonho Lee said:

How does this look? It was my first time, but It wasn’t too tough. I performed it 5 sets of 15r. Did I happen to do it wrong??

Hey Geonho....notice the difference in the lean just before beginning the bounces......and at 10 seconds mark.

Geonho Lee
10 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hey Geonho....notice the difference in the lean just before beginning the bounces......and at 10 seconds mark.

You mean I should move forward a little more like starting position?

Alessandro Mainente

yes. lean does not change.

Geonho Lee
On 5/19/2020 at 11:06 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:

yes. lean does not change.

Is this OK?

 

Alessandro Mainente

Yes, definitely.

Geonho Lee
On 5/21/2020 at 7:59 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:

Yes, definitely.

what do you thick about this coach?

thank yo so much in advance

 

Alessandro Mainente
20 hours ago, Geonho Lee said:

what do you thick about this coach?

thank yo so much in advance

 

I like it, can you provide a back view?