This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

RCB2 - Ground rows

Started by CH Van Lingen, May 18, 2020 · 1 Replies · 57 Views

CH Van Lingen

I recently reset my foundation right to the beginning to focus on form and details.

 

Please can you check and comment on my form doing ground rows. I am not sure if I am pulling high enough and if I need to pull higher, I need some advice on how to do this.

 

Thanks

 

Alessandro Mainente
On 5/18/2020 at 8:20 AM, Cornel van Lingen said:

I recently reset my foundation right to the beginning to focus on form and details.

 

Please can you check and comment on my form doing ground rows. I am not sure if I am pulling high enough and if I need to pull higher, I need some advice on how to do this.

 

Thanks

 

Hey Cornel, tempo, and execution seems ok. next time if possible use a side view.