Can you please provide me with feedback o nay form?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DSX-lnhD4NeFaYiTZRfFTDLBFb4GkGWk/view?usp=sharing
Thanks,
George
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by George Traganidas 235308, May 18, 2020 · 14 Replies · 102 Views
Can you please provide me with feedback o nay form?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DSX-lnhD4NeFaYiTZRfFTDLBFb4GkGWk/view?usp=sharing
Thanks,
George
6 hours ago, George Traganidas 235308 said:Can you please provide me with feedback o nay form?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DSX-lnhD4NeFaYiTZRfFTDLBFb4GkGWk/view?usp=sharing
Thanks,
George
HI George, the depth of the movement is ok...now stay on the first step until you can lock out the knee and avoid leg shaking.
Thanks
Can you please provide me with some feedback on my form?
I am 'stuck' in this progression for more than 6 months and it does not seem to get any better. Do you have any advice for me?
Thanks
5 hours ago, George Traganidas 235308 said:Can you please provide me with some feedback on my form?
I am 'stuck' in this progression for more than 6 months and it does not seem to get any better. Do you have any advice for me?
Thanks
hey George, you stuck on PE or IM?
10 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:hey George, you stuck on PE or IM?
@Alessandro Mainente I am stuck on the strength part. The static hold single leg squat
9 hours ago, George Traganidas 235308 said:@Alessandro Mainente I am stuck on the strength part. The static hold single leg squat
The main problem is holding the resting leg in the air?
14 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:The main problem is holding the resting leg in the air?
I think so. I am still trembling when I try to hold the position for 18 seconds and I have been trying this for over 6 months. I am just wondering if I am not doing it correctly or if I am missing something. My position looks nothing like the video instruction
8 hours ago, George Traganidas 235308 said:I think so. I am still trembling when I try to hold the position for 18 seconds and I have been trying this for over 6 months. I am just wondering if I am not doing it correctly or if I am missing something. My position looks nothing like the video instruction
![]()
Well, i need a front view to check the last details.
13 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:Well, i need a front view to check the last details.
10 hours ago, George Traganidas 235308 said:
OK , let me to give you an idea...perform a single set of swivel hips before this variation and use one hand to hold the knee to reach lower. Keep the knee in the starting position closer to the body in the swivel hips... then after one set try again this position and let me how do you feel it...probably easier...
On 3/12/2021 at 8:11 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:OK , let me to give you an idea...perform a single set of swivel hips before this variation and use one hand to hold the knee to reach lower. Keep the knee in the starting position closer to the body in the swivel hips... then after one set try again this position and let me how do you feel it...probably easier...
Is this the stretching you mean?
13 hours ago, George Traganidas 235308 said:Is this the stretching you mean?
Yes BUT as specified, in the starting position knee should be closer to the body.
@Alessandro Mainente How does the position of my knees look? I find it easier to do after this stretch but still there is shaking in my legs. What do you think is the issue here?
21 hours ago, George Traganidas 235308 said:@Alessandro Mainente How does the position of my knees look? I find it easier to do after this stretch but still there is shaking in my legs. What do you think is the issue here?
Well you need to adapt to the new range of motion...the most important thing is having understood a new tool!