Feedback on the side arches? ROM seems pretty good, but I do have some movement that is not parallel to the frontal plane.
Side view:
Front view:
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Gary Yngve, May 16, 2020 · 6 Replies · 69 Views
Feedback on the side arches? ROM seems pretty good, but I do have some movement that is not parallel to the frontal plane.
Side view:
Front view:
10 hours ago, Gary Yngve said:Feedback on the side arches? ROM seems pretty good, but I do have some movement that is not parallel to the frontal plane.
Side view:Front view:
Hi Gary, first of all begin with the shoulder closer to the hand. Also notice that side bending with arm support the first compensation when a lack of spine flexion is presented is the bending of the elbow and/or the movement moves on the front plane. you should simply work for now on the range of motion where you simply bend the spine to the side (the movement lies on the transversal plane).
How do the side arches look now? Also adding a video for the mobility exercise. Thanks!
2 hours ago, Gary Yngve said:How do the side arches look now? Also adding a video for the mobility exercise. Thanks!
Can you move lower a bit more during the side plank arc?
How are these now? Thanks!
9 hours ago, Gary Yngve said:How are these now? Thanks!
NIce work...consider the possibility to use this variation as a stretching exercise. so for example let your body to drop down and simply pass some time in the lowest position.
Thanks, that makes a lot of sense to use it as a stretch. When I do Pancake shoulder in MSS, I feel most of the stretch from armpit to iliac crest on the opposite side and need to use a stretch strap for opposite hand to reach the foot. It seems like this stretch could help for that.