This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

quad stretch in 7-min warmup

Started by Gary Yngve, May 16, 2020 · 2 Replies · 126 Views

Gary Yngve

My attempt at the quad stretch in the 7-min warmup is pretty laughable.  I try to hold PPT as I go down, but my quads are far stronger than my abs.  I'm doing the FS series weekly, but I know that it will take many months to improve.  Is there anything else I can be doing to improve quad/hip flexor flexibility?  I think it also affects my table.

quad stretch from warmup: 


vertical lunge: 

table rocks: 

 

Alessandro Mainente
10 hours ago, Gary Yngve said:

My attempt at the quad stretch in the 7-min warmup is pretty laughable.  I try to hold PPT as I go down, but my quads are far stronger than my abs.  I'm doing the FS series weekly, but I know that it will take many months to improve.  Is there anything else I can be doing to improve quad/hip flexor flexibility?  I think it also affects my table.

quad stretch from warmup: 


vertical lunge: 

table rocks: 

 

Hi Gary, it simply took a lot of time...no shortcut here.

Gary Yngve

Progress!!!